Friday, October 16, 2009

We Drink Raw Milk

In my quest for real food, I've learned to make some concessions. Yes, I am going to pay more for a gallon of raw milk, and I will have to drive a lot further than the local grocery store each week in order to get it. But when I see my daughters looking over the fence and "our cows," I know it is worth it. I know where my milk comes from. I know the lady who milks the cows where my milk comes from. And I know my daughters are getting truly full-fat milk brimming with living nutrients. I call them "milk snobs" because they don't like to drink "store milk" anymore. At ages four and 21 months, they know something about real food. And it is worth driving 40 miles round trip to get it! Go to http://www.realmilk.com/ to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment